Subject: Please pull 'next' branch of 5xxx tree

From: Anatolij Gustschin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2012 09:23:47 +0100

Hi Ben,

please pull mpc5xxx patches for v3.8. There is a dts for a
new a3m071 board, a fix for optional mpc5121 DIU support and
minor changes to mpc5200 lpbfifo driver to simplify module
init/exit code. These patches have already been in linux-next
for a while. Thanks!

Anatolij

The following changes since commit b69f0859dc8e633c5d8c06845811588fe17e68b3:

  Linux 3.7-rc8 (2012-12-03 11:22:37 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:
  git://git.denx.de/linux-2.6-agust.git next

Srinivas Kandagatla (1):
      powerpc/mpc52xx: use module_platform_driver macro

Stefan Roese (1):
      powerpc: mpc5200: Add a3m071 board support

Timur Tabi (1):
      powerpc/512x: don't compile any platform DIU code if the DIU is not enabled

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/a3m071.dts              |  144 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/Kconfig           |    1 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/mpc5121_ads.c     |    3 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/mpc512x.h         |   11 ++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/mpc512x_shared.c  |   25 +----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/52xx/mpc5200_simple.c  |    1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/52xx/mpc52xx_lpbfifo.c |   16 +---
 7 files changed, 162 insertions(+), 39 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/a3m071.dts