Subject: [PATCH] perf: Power7 Update testing ABI to list CPI-stack events

From: Sukadev Bhattiprolu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 10:06:24 -0700

>>From 03a785f9d19249d2e524f31d8ead539f15d28a9f Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Sukadev Bhattiprolu <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Apr 2013 09:52:05 -0700
Subject: [PATCH] perf: Power7 Update testing ABI to list CPI-stack events

Following patch added several Power7 events into /sys/devices/cpu/events.
Document those events in the testing ABI.

	https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2013-April/105167.html

Signed-off-by: Sukadev Bhattiprolu <[email-masked]>
---
 .../testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-events  |   32 ++++++++++++++++---
 1 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-events b/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-events
index 0adeb52..8b25ffb 100644
--- a/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-events
+++ b/Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-event_source-devices-events
@@ -27,14 +27,36 @@ Description:	Generic performance monitoring events
 		"basename".

-What: 		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_LD_MISS_L1
-		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_LD_REF_L1
-		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CYC
+What: 		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_1PLUS_PPC_CMPL
 		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_BRU_FIN
-		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_GCT_NOSLOT_CYC
 		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_BRU_MPRED
-		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_INST_CMPL
 		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_BRU
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_DCACHE_MISS
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_DFU
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_DIV
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_ERAT_MISS
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_FXU
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_IFU
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_LSU
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_REJECT
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_SCALAR
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_SCALAR_LONG
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_STORE
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_THRD
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_VECTOR
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CMPLU_STALL_VECTOR_LONG
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_CYC
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_GCT_NOSLOT_BR_MPRED
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_GCT_NOSLOT_BR_MPRED_IC_MISS
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_GCT_NOSLOT_CYC
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_GCT_NOSLOT_IC_MISS
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_GRP_CMPL
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_INST_CMPL
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_LD_MISS_L1
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_LD_REF_L1
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_RUN_CYC
+		/sys/devices/cpu/events/PM_RUN_INST_CMPL
 
 Date:		2013/01/08
 
-- 
1.7.1