Subject: [PATCH] powerpc/rtas_flash: New return code to indicate FW entitlement expiry

From: Vasant Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2013 17:14:45 +0530

Add new return code to rtas_flash to indicate firmware entitlement
expiry. This will be used by the update_flash script to return
appropriate message to the user.

Signed-off-by: Ananth N Mavinakayanahalli <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Vasant Hegde <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas_flash.c |    1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas_flash.c b/arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas_flash.c
index a7020d2..0a12c16 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas_flash.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/rtas_flash.c
@@ -64,6 +64,7 @@
 #define VALIDATE_TMP_COMMIT_DL 4     /* Validate Return Status */
 #define VALIDATE_TMP_COMMIT    5     /* Validate Return Status */
 #define VALIDATE_TMP_UPDATE_DL 6     /* Validate Return Status */
+#define VALIDATE_OUT_OF_WRNTY  7     /* Validate Return Status */
 
 /* ibm,manage-flash-image operation tokens */
 #define RTAS_REJECT_TMP_IMG   0