Subject: Please pull 'next' branch of 5xxx tree

From: Anatolij Gustschin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 11:42:50 +0200

Hi Ben !

Please pull mpc5xxx patches for v3.10. There are some changes
for mpc5121 generic platform code to support mpc5125 SoC and DTS
files for ac14xx and MPC5125-TWR boards.

All these patches have already been in linux-next for a while.

Thanks,

Anatolij

The following changes since commit 07961ac7c0ee8b546658717034fe692fd12eefa9:

  Linux 3.9-rc5 (2013-03-31 15:12:43 -0700)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.denx.de/linux-2.6-agust.git next

for you to fetch changes up to fdeaf0e20e9f3999c5cb129e821595fe927bf259:

  powerpc/512x: add ifm ac14xx board (2013-04-10 20:48:44 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anatolij Gustschin (2):
      powerpc/mpc512x: create SoC devices for more nodes
      powerpc/512x: add ifm ac14xx board

Matteo Facchinetti (2):
      powerpc/512x: move mpc5121_generic platform to mpc512x_generic.
      powerpc/mpc512x: add platform code for MPC5125.

 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/ac14xx.dts                   |  392 ++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc5121.dtsi                 |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc5121ads.dts               |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc5125twr.dts               |  233 ++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/pdm360ng.dts                 |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc512x_defconfig             |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/Kconfig                |    8 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/Makefile               |    2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/clock.c                |    9 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/mpc512x.h              |    1 +
 .../512x/{mpc5121_generic.c => mpc512x_generic.c}  |   12 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/mpc512x_shared.c       |   33 +-
 12 files changed, 674 insertions(+), 24 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/ac14xx.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/mpc5125twr.dts
 rename arch/powerpc/platforms/512x/{mpc5121_generic.c => mpc512x_generic.c} (83%)