Subject: Re: [PATCH 02/10] KVM: PPC: reserve a capability number for multitce support

From: Gleb Natapov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 09:40:26 +0300

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 02:19:58PM +1000, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Mon, 2013-08-26 at 15:37 +0300, Gleb Natapov wrote:
> > > Gleb, any chance you can put this (and the next one) into a tree to
> > > "lock in" the numbers ?
> > > 
> > Applied it. Sorry for slow response, was on vocation and still go
> > through the email backlog.
> 
> Thanks. Since it's not in a topic branch that I can pull, I'm going to
> just cherry-pick them. However, they are in your "queue" branch, not
> "next" branch. Should I still assume this is a stable branch and that
> the numbers aren't going to change ?
> 
Queue will become next after I will test it and if test will fail the
commit hash may change, but since you are going to cherry-pick and this
does not preserve commit hash it does not matter.

--
			Gleb.