Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: Correct FSCR bit definitions

From: Paul Mackerras <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 16:01:16 +1000

Commit 74e400cee6 ("powerpc: Rework setting up H/FSCR bit definitions")
ended up with incorrect bit numbers for FSCR_PM_LG and FSCR_BHRB_LG.
This fixes them.

Signed-off-by: Paul Mackerras <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h
index dc10bf5..10d1ef0 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h
+++ b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h
@@ -258,8 +258,8 @@
 #define FSCR_TAR_LG	8	/* Enable Target Address Register */
 #define FSCR_EBB_LG	7	/* Enable Event Based Branching */
 #define FSCR_TM_LG	5	/* Enable Transactional Memory */
-#define FSCR_PM_LG	4	/* Enable prob/priv access to PMU SPRs */
-#define FSCR_BHRB_LG	3	/* Enable Branch History Rolling Buffer*/
+#define FSCR_BHRB_LG	4	/* Enable Branch History Rolling Buffer*/
+#define FSCR_PM_LG	3	/* Enable prob/priv access to PMU SPRs */
 #define FSCR_DSCR_LG	2	/* Enable Data Stream Control Register */
 #define FSCR_VECVSX_LG	1	/* Enable VMX/VSX  */
 #define FSCR_FP_LG	0	/* Enable Floating Point */
-- 
1.8.4.rc3