Subject: Pull request: scottwood/linux.git

From: Scott Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2013 17:21:08 -0600

The corenet64 patch fixes a regression introduced in 3.13-rc1 (commit
ef1313deafb7baa6d3382044e962d5ad5e8c8dd6, "powerpc: Add VMX optimised xor
for RAID5").

The 8xx patch fixes a regression introduced in 3.12 (commit
beb2dc0a7a84be003ce54e98b95d65cc66e6e536, "powerpc: Convert some
mftb/mftbu into mfspr").

The other two patches are fixes for minor, long standing bugs.

The following changes since commit 6ce4eac1f600b34f2f7f58f9cd8f0503d79e42ae:

  Linux 3.13-rc1 (2013-11-22 11:30:55 -0800)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/scottwood/linux.git 

for you to fetch changes up to d742aa152f27448d39ce65fb829e396d10cd63a9:

  powerpc/booke: Only check for hugetlb in flush if vma != NULL (2013-11-22 16:57:29 -0600)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adam Borowski (1):
      powerpc/85xx: typo in dts: "interupt" (four devices)

LEROY Christophe (1):
      powerpc/8xx: mfspr SPRN_TBRx in lieu of mftb/mftbu is not supported

Scott Wood (1):
      powerpc/booke: Only check for hugetlb in flush if vma != NULL

Tiejun Chen (1):
      powerpc/corenet64: compile with CONFIG_E{5,6}500_CPU well

 arch/powerpc/Makefile                     |  5 +++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/xcalibur1501.dts    |  4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/xpedite5301.dts     |  4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/xpedite5330.dts     |  4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/xpedite5370.dts     |  4 ++--
 arch/powerpc/boot/util.S                  | 14 ++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc_asm.h        |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h            |  7 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/timex.h          |  8 ++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vdso32/gettimeofday.S |  6 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage-book3e.c      |  3 +--
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb_nohash.c              |  2 +-
 12 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)