Subject: [PATCH V3 0/3] powerpc/powernv: Error logging interfaces

From: Deepthi Dharwar <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 08:12:54 +0530

This patch series defines generic interfaces for error logging to
push down critical errors from powernv platform to FSP.

Also, it contains few minor fixes for the exisiting error logging
framework that retrieves error logs from FSP.

This patch only adds the framework to log errors. Coming days this
framework will be used to report all POWERNV errors in a phased manner.
We would ideally be targeting one sub-system at a time and use these
interfaces.

Changes from V2:
* Review comments from V2 have been addressed
  includes comment formats, changing naming
  conventions and incorporated error handling
  of the buffers.
* Minor typo fix and use of pr_err/pr_fmt to
  log errors.

 Deepthi Dharwar (3):
      powernv: Push critical error logs to FSP
      powernv: Correct spell error in opal-elog.c
      powernv: Have uniform logging of errors in opal-elog.c

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h                |  123 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-elog.c     |   92 ++++++++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-wrappers.S |    1 
 3 files changed, 207 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- Deepthi