Subject: [PATCH V4 0/3] powerpc/powernv: Error logging interfaces

From: Deepthi Dharwar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 2014 00:59:23 +0530

This patch series defines generic interfaces for error logging to
push down critical errors from powernv platform to FSP.

Also, it contains few minor fixes for the exisiting error logging
framework that retrieves error logs from FSP.

Changes from V3:
* Change memory allocation to GFP_ATOMIC, to generate
  errors in bad context
* Move all error log generation related code to arch/powernv
  rename it from opal_* to pnv_* .

Changes from V2:
* Review comments from V2 have been addressed
  includes comment formats, changing naming
  conventions and incorporated error handling
  of the buffers.
* Minor typo fix and use of pr_err/pr_fmt to
  log errors.

 Deepthi Dharwar (3):
      powernv: Push critical error logs to FSP
      powernv: Correct spell error in opal-elog.c
      powernv: Have uniform logging of errors in opal-elog.c

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h                |   36 +++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-elog.c     |   93 +++++++++++++++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-wrappers.S |    2 -
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/powernv.h       |   84 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 203 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- Deepthi