Subject: [PATCH v1 0/2] powernv: cpufreq support for IBM POWERNV platform

From: Vaidyanathan Srinivasan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2014 12:31:52 +0530

Hi,

The following patch series implements the platform driver to support
dynamic CPU frequency scaling on IBM POWERNV platforms.

This patch series is based on Linux kernel 3.14-rc2 and tested on
OPAL v3 based IBM POWERNV platform and IBM POWER8 processor.

--Vaidy

---

Srivatsa S. Bhat (1):
      powernv, cpufreq: Add per-core locking to serialize frequency transitions

Vaidyanathan Srinivasan (1):
      powernv: cpufreq driver for powernv platform

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h    |    4 +
 drivers/cpufreq/Kconfig.powerpc   |    9 +
 drivers/cpufreq/Makefile          |    1 
 drivers/cpufreq/powernv-cpufreq.c |  286 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 300 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 drivers/cpufreq/powernv-cpufreq.c

--