Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: 64bit sendfile is capped at 2GB

From: Anton Blanchard <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 10:48:48 +1000

commit 8f9c0119d7ba (compat: fs: Generic compat_sys_sendfile
implementation) changed the PowerPC 64bit sendfile call from
sys_sendile64 to sys_sendfile.

Unfortunately this broke sendfile of lengths greater than 2G because
sys_sendfile caps at MAX_NON_LFS. Restore what we had previously which
fixes the bug.

Cc: [email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Anton Blanchard <[email-masked]>
---

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/systbl.h b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/systbl.h
index ac062f5..35f8f2f 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/systbl.h
+++ b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/systbl.h
@@ -190,7 +190,7 @@ SYSCALL_SPU(getcwd)
 SYSCALL_SPU(capget)
 SYSCALL_SPU(capset)
 COMPAT_SYS(sigaltstack)
-COMPAT_SYS_SPU(sendfile)
+SYSX_SPU(sys_sendfile64,compat_sys_sendfile,sys_sendfile)
 SYSCALL(ni_syscall)
 SYSCALL(ni_syscall)
 PPC_SYS(vfork)