Subject: [PATCH 0/3] Add HMI handling in Linux host.

From: Mahesh J Salgaonkar <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 18:39:53 +0530

This patch series implements HMI interrupt handling in Linux. First patch
implements basic infrastructure to handle HMI in Linux host. Second patch
invokes opal call to handle hmi in opal firmware and retrieve HMI event
generated by opal. Third patch handles HMI received on cpus in sleep/nap mode.

This patchset have been tested with following scenario:
a. SMT on mode
b. SMT off mode without any guest
c. SMT off + multiple guest
c. SMT off + multiple guest running 'find /' command

Thanks,
-Mahesh.
---

Mahesh Salgaonkar (3):
      powerpc/book3s: Add basic infrastructure to handle HMI in Linux.
      powerpc/powernv: Invoke opal call to handle hmi.
      powerpc/book3s: handle HMIs for cpus in nap mode.

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h       |    2 
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hardirq.h             |    1 
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hw_irq.h              |    1 
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/kvm_asm.h             |    1 
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/machdep.h             |    4 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h                |   49 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/paca.h                |    1 
 arch/powerpc/kernel/entry_64.S                 |    5 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S           |   66 ++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_power7.S              |   32 ++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/irq.c                      |   14 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c                    |   24 +++
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rmhandlers.S        |    6 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/Makefile        |    2 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-hmi.c      |  188 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-wrappers.S |    1 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal.c          |   43 +++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c         |    2 
 18 files changed, 435 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-hmi.c

--
Signature