Subject: Pull request: scottwood/linux.git next

From: Scott Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2014 14:54:55 -0500

Highlights include e6500 hardware threading support, an e6500 TLB erratum
workaround, corenet error reporting, support for a new board, and some
minor fixes.

The following changes since commit cd1154770ba984f4c766cac5ea42c38880080b1d:

  powerpc/85xx: drop hypervisor specific board compatibles (2014-07-02 17:33:10 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/scottwood/linux.git next

for you to fetch changes up to 78eb9094ca08a40b8f9d3e113a2b88e0b7dbad1d:

  powerpc/t2080rdb: Add T2080RDB board support (2014-07-31 00:11:10 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Andy Fleming (1):
      powerpc/e6500: Add support for hardware threads

Himangi Saraogi (2):
      powerpc/mpic_msgr: Use kcalloc and correct the argument to sizeof
      powerpc/fsl-pci: Correct use of ! and &

Priyanka Jain (1):
      powerpc/85xx: Add binding for CPLD

Scott Wood (3):
      powerpc/booke: Define MSR bits the same way as reg.h
      powerpc/e6500: Work around erratum A-008139
      memory: Freescale CoreNet Coherency Fabric error reporting driver

Shengzhou Liu (1):
      powerpc/t2080rdb: Add T2080RDB board support

 .../devicetree/bindings/powerpc/fsl/board.txt      |  16 ++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t2080rdb.dts                 |  57 +++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t208xrdb.dtsi                | 184 +++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/configs/corenet32_smp_defconfig       |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/configs/corenet64_smp_defconfig       |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cputable.h                |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-opcode.h              |   9 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg_booke.h               |  55 ++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_64.S                      |  22 ++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/prom.c                         |  10 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c                 |   6 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup_64.c                     |   6 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb_low_64e.S                      |  68 +++++-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/Kconfig                |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/corenet_generic.c      |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/smp.c                  |  44 ++++
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_pci.c                      |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/mpic_msgr.c                    |   2 +-
 drivers/memory/Kconfig                             |  10 +
 drivers/memory/Makefile                            |   1 +
 drivers/memory/fsl-corenet-cf.c                    | 251 +++++++++++++++++++++
 21 files changed, 717 insertions(+), 35 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t2080rdb.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t208xrdb.dtsi
 create mode 100644 drivers/memory/fsl-corenet-cf.c