Subject: [PATCH] powerpc: remove duplicate definition of TEXASR_FS

From: Nishanth Aravamudan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 16:43:18 -0700

It appears that commits 7f06f21d40a6 ("powerpc/tm: Add checking to
treclaim/trechkpt") and e4e38121507a ("KVM: PPC: Book3S HV: Add
transactional memory support") both added definitions of TEXASR_FS.
Remove one of them. At the same time, fix the alignment of the remaining
definition (should be tab-separated like the rest of the #defines).

Signed-off-by: Nishanth Aravamudan <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h
index 1c987bf794ef..0c0505956a29 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h
+++ b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h
@@ -213,9 +213,8 @@
 #define SPRN_ACOP	0x1F	/* Available Coprocessor Register */
 #define SPRN_TFIAR	0x81	/* Transaction Failure Inst Addr   */
 #define SPRN_TEXASR	0x82	/* Transaction EXception & Summary */
-#define   TEXASR_FS	__MASK(63-36)	/* Transaction Failure Summary */
 #define SPRN_TEXASRU	0x83	/* ''	   ''	   ''	 Upper 32  */
-#define   TEXASR_FS     __MASK(63-36) /* TEXASR Failure Summary */
+#define   TEXASR_FS	__MASK(63-36) /* TEXASR Failure Summary */
 #define SPRN_TFHAR	0x80	/* Transaction Failure Handler Addr */
 #define SPRN_CTRLF	0x088
 #define SPRN_CTRLT	0x098