Subject: Pull request: scottwood/linux.git next

From: Scott Wood <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 17:21:42 -0500

Highlights include DMA32 zone support (SATA, USB, etc now works on 64-bit
FSL kernels), MSI changes, 8xx optimizations and cleanup, t104x board
support, and PrPMC PCI enumeration.

The following changes since commit 78eb9094ca08a40b8f9d3e113a2b88e0b7dbad1d:

  powerpc/t2080rdb: Add T2080RDB board support (2014-07-31 00:11:10 -0500)

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/scottwood/linux.git next

for you to fetch changes up to cb0446c1b625326682ec4f9d1dd10779433646bc:

  Revert "powerpc/fsl_msi: spread msi ints across different MSIRs" (2014-09-19 15:20:42 -0500)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aaron Sierra (2):
      fsl_ifc: Fix csor_ext position in fsl_ifc_regs
      powerpc: fsl_pci: Add forced PCI Agent enumeration

LEROY Christophe (7):
      powerpc/8xx: Declare SPRG2 as a SCRATCH register
      powerpc/8xx: Use SCRATCH0 and SCRATCH1 also for TLB handlers
      powerpc/8xx: Remove loading of r10 at end of FixupDAR
      powerpc/8xx: Fix comment about DIRTY update
      powerpc/8xx: No need to save r10 and r3 when not calling FixupDAR
      powerpc/8xx: Optimize verification in FixupDAR
      powerpc/8xx: Duplicate two insns instead of branching

Nikhil Badola (3):
      powerpc: configs: Add VFAT file-system configs
      powerpc: dts: t4240: Change T4240 USB controller version
      powerpc: dts: t208x: Change T208x USB controller version

Priyanka Jain (2):
      powerpc/fsl-booke: Add initial T1040/T1042 RDB board support
      powerpc/fsl-booke: Add initial T1042RDB_PI board support

Scott Wood (7):
      powerpc: Dynamic DMA zone limits
      powerpc/64: Honor swiotlb limit in coherent allocations
      powerpc/64: Limit ZONE_DMA32 to 4GiB in swiotlb_detect_4g()
      powerpc/fsl-pci: Limit ZONE_DMA32 to 2GiB on 64-bit platforms
      powerpc/85xx/defconfig: Remove duplicate CONFIG_RTC_DRV_DS1307
      powerpc/mm: Use common paging_init() for NUMA
      Revert "powerpc/fsl_msi: spread msi ints across different MSIRs"

Tudor Laurentiu (6):
      powerpc/fsl_msi: support vmpic msi with mpic 4.3
      powerpc/fsl_msi: reorganize structs to improve clarity and flexibility
      powerpc/fsl_msi: change the irq handler from chained to normal
      powerpc/fsl_msi: show more meaningful names in /proc/interrupts
      powerpc/fsl_msi: spread msi ints across different MSIRs
      powerpc/fsl-booke64: add missing virtualization options in defconfig

 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/fsl,pci.txt |  27 ++++
 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                              |   4 +
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t2081si-post.dtsi       |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/fsl/t4240si-post.dtsi       |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t1040rdb.dts                |  48 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t1042rdb.dts                |  48 +++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t1042rdb_pi.dts             |  57 ++++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t104xrdb.dtsi               | 156 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/configs/corenet32_smp_defconfig      |   2 +
 arch/powerpc/configs/corenet64_smp_defconfig      |  46 ++-----
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc85xx_defconfig            |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc85xx_smp_defconfig        |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/configs/mpc86xx_defconfig            |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgtable.h                |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h                    |   3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dma-swiotlb.c                 |   8 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dma.c                         |  33 +++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_8xx.S                    | 150 ++++++++-------------
 arch/powerpc/mm/mem.c                             |  68 +++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/numa.c                            |   8 --
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/Kconfig               |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/corenet_generic.c     |  14 ++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/qemu_e500.c           |  10 ++
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_msi.c                     |  95 ++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_msi.h                     |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_pci.c                     |   3 +-
 include/linux/fsl_ifc.h                           |   6 +-
 27 files changed, 610 insertions(+), 204 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/pci/fsl,pci.txt
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t1040rdb.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t1042rdb.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t1042rdb_pi.dts
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/boot/dts/t104xrdb.dtsi