Subject: Re: [1/4] powerpc/powernv: Sync header with firmware

From: Gavin Shan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2014 16:40:17 +1000

On Fri, Oct 03, 2014 at 03:30:31PM +1000, Stewart Smith wrote:
>Michael Ellerman <[email-masked]> writes:
>>> +	OpalEjtIoaDmaWriteMemTarget	= 19,
>>> +};
>>
>> I realise these come from the skiboot source, but they're just too ugly.
>>
>> Please use kernel style naming, like most of the rest of the file, eg:
>>
>> 	OPAL_ERR_INJECT_IOA_BUS_ERR
>
>You know what, I think I'd feel better if we changed skiboot source to
>be like this too. Many of the other enums in skiboot are kernel style
>and not camel. So, I'm going to go do that, then kernel and firmware can
>match.

Yes, for the PCI error types/functions, I sent one patch to make skiboot
looks same to kernel yesterday.

Thanks,
Gavin