Subject: Re: FSL MSI Mapping

From: Johannes Thumshirn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 07:54:51 +0100

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 02:10:18PM -0500, Scott Wood wrote:
> On Tue, 2014-10-28 at 18:06 +0100, Johannes Thumshirn wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I got notified about your patch to support multiple MSI Vectors on Freescale
> > PowerPC platforms. Is there any reason why it wasn't applied until now? I
> > couldn't find anything about it in the list archives.
> >
> > I think it would be a real benefit for all to have multiple MSI vecotrs on
> > PowerPCs.
>
> Could you provide a patchwork link to the patch you're talking about?

Unfortunately I couldn't find it in the ppc patchwork, but here are the links to
the patch series in the list archives:
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2014-February/115484.html
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2014-February/115485.html
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/linuxppc-dev/2014-February/115486.html

Thanks,
	Johannes