Subject: [PATCH v4 0/3] powerpc/pstore: Add pstore support for nvram partitions

From: Hari Bathini <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2015 20:43:36 +0530

This patch series adds pstore support on powernv platform to
read different nvram partitions and write compressed data to
oops-log nvram partition. As pseries platform already has
pstore support, this series moves most of the common code
for pseries and powernv platforms to a common file. Tested
the patches successfully on both pseries and powernv
platforms. Also, tested the patches successfully, on a kernel
compiled with both CONFIG_PPC_PSERIES=y & CONFIG_PPC_POWERNV=y.

Changes from v3:
1. Updated the changelog
2. Resolved compile issues with !CONFIG_PPC_PSERIES

---

Hari Bathini (3):
      powerpc/nvram: move generic code for nvram and pstore
      pstore: Add pstore type id for PPC64 opal nvram partition
      pstore: add pstore support on powernv

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nvram.h            |   50 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/rtas.h             |    4 
 arch/powerpc/kernel/nvram_64.c              |  677 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-nvram.c |   10 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/nvram.c      |  665 ---------------------------
 fs/pstore/inode.c                           |    3 
 include/linux/pstore.h                      |    1 
 7 files changed, 749 insertions(+), 661 deletions(-)

--
- Hari