Subject: [PATCH 0/2] LED interface for PowerNV platform

From: Vasant Hegde <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 16:43:57 +0530

The following series implements LED driver for PowerNV platform.

PowerNV platform has below type of indicators:
  - System attention indicator (Check log indicator)
        Indicates there is a problem with the system that needs attention.
  - Identify
        Helps the user locate/identify a particular FRU or resource in the
        system.
  - Fault
	Indicates there is a problem with the FRU or resource at the
	location with which the indicator is associated.

On PowerNV (Non Virtualized) platform OPAL firmware provides LED
information to host via device tree (location code and LED type).
During init we check for 'ibm,opal/led' node in device tree to
enabled LED driver. And we use OPAL API's to get/set LEDs.

patch 1/2: PowerNV architecture specific code. This adds necessary
  OPAL APIs.
patch 2/2 is actual LED driver implemenation for PowerNV platform.

TODO:
  - Add support for System Attention Indicator
---
Anshuman Khandual (2):
      powerpc/powernv: Add OPAL interfaces for accessing and modifying system LED states
      leds/powernv: Add driver for PowerNV platform

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h                |   19 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-wrappers.S |    2 
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal.c          |   12 
 drivers/leds/Kconfig                           |    9 
 drivers/leds/Makefile                          |    1 
 drivers/leds/leds-powernv.c                    |  599 ++++++++++++++++++++++++
 6 files changed, 635 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/leds/leds-powernv.c

--
Vasant
Signature