Subject: [RFC PATCH 2/2] powerpc/smp: use early_cpu_to_node() instead of direct references to numa_cpu_lookup_table

From: Nishanth Aravamudan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 16:03:32 -0700

A simple move to a wrapper function to numa_cpu_lookup_table, now that
power has the early_cpu_to_node() API.

Signed-off-by: Nishanth Aravamudan <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c b/arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c
index ec9ec20..7bf333b 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c
@@ -381,9 +381,9 @@ void __init smp_prepare_cpus(unsigned int max_cpus)
 		 * numa_node_id() works after this.
 		 */
 		if (cpu_present(cpu)) {
-			set_cpu_numa_node(cpu, numa_cpu_lookup_table[cpu]);
+			set_cpu_numa_node(cpu, early_cpu_to_node(cpu));
 			set_cpu_numa_mem(cpu,
-				local_memory_node(numa_cpu_lookup_table[cpu]));
+				local_memory_node(early_cpu_to_node(cpu)));
 		}
 	}
 
@@ -400,7 +400,7 @@ void smp_prepare_boot_cpu(void)
 #ifdef CONFIG_PPC64
 	paca[boot_cpuid].__current = current;
 #endif
-	set_numa_node(numa_cpu_lookup_table[boot_cpuid]);
+	set_numa_node(early_cpu_to_node(boot_cpuid));
 	current_set[boot_cpuid] = task_thread_info(current);
 }