Subject: Re: [PATCH slof] README: Update with patch submittion note

From: Thomas Huth <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 10:14:30 +0200

On Mon, 6 Jul 2015 18:02:00 +1000
Alexey Kardashevskiy <[email-masked]> wrote:

> On 07/06/2015 05:22 PM, Thomas Huth wrote:
> > On Mon,  6 Jul 2015 14:09:10 +1000
> > Alexey Kardashevskiy <[email-masked]> wrote:
> >
> >> This adds a maillist and emails to be used when posting a patch for SLOF.
...
> >> I was asked to describe somewhere how to post new patches so this is the first
> >> attempt. Please fix my english and add/remove personal emails and any other
> >> comments are also welcome. Thanks!
> >
> > I think you should add least add a sentence that the subject should
> > contain "[SLOF PATCH...]", so that people on the list can see at a
> > first glance that the patch is about SLOF.
> 
> Patches for SLOF should be made against https://github.com/aik/SLOF,
> the master branch and posted to [email-masked].

Great, thanks for creating the list!

> It is recommended cc: to [email-masked], [email-masked],
> [email-masked].

Since that list is likely low-traffic only, I think I will have a look
at each mail I get on that list, so you can at least remove me from the
CC: list here.

 Thomas