Subject: [PATCH 0/2] Uncomment VSX enable routine for instructions access

From: "Leonidas S. Barbosa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 13:50:14 -0300

enable_kernel_vsx() was commented since anything was using
it. It changes with vmx_crypto driver that call VSX instructions
and need kernel_vsx enabled in order to do it properly. Without
a way to enable VSX instruction vmx_crypto fails into an exception.

These patches uncomment enable_kernel_vsx() rountine and put it
available for use. Also adds it in vmx_crypto in order to
enable kernel_vsx before use VSX instructions.

Leonidas S. Barbosa (2):
  Uncomment and make enable_kernel_vsx() routine available
  Adding enable_kernel_vsx() to access VSX instructions

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/switch_to.h | 1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/process.c        | 3 ---
 drivers/crypto/vmx/aes.c             | 3 +++
 drivers/crypto/vmx/aes_cbc.c         | 3 +++
 drivers/crypto/vmx/aes_ctr.c         | 3 +++
 drivers/crypto/vmx/ghash.c           | 4 ++++
 6 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.1.0