Subject: [RFC v5 02/26] char/nvram: Use bitwise OR to obtain Atari video mode data

From: Finn Thain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2015 17:46:01 +1000

Signed-off-by: Finn Thain <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Geert Uytterhoeven <[email-masked]>
Tested-by: Christian T. Steigies <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/char/nvram.c |    2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

Index: linux/drivers/char/nvram.c
===================================================================
--- linux.orig/drivers/char/nvram.c	2015-07-25 17:42:34.000000000 +1000
+++ linux/drivers/char/nvram.c	2015-07-25 17:45:25.000000000 +1000
@@ -702,7 +702,7 @@ static void atari_proc_infos(unsigned ch
 		seq_printf(seq, "%ds%s\n", nvram[10],
 		    nvram[10] < 8 ? ", no memory test" : "");
 
-	vmode = (nvram[14] << 8) || nvram[15];
+	vmode = (nvram[14] << 8) | nvram[15];
 	seq_printf(seq,
 	    "Video mode       : %s colors, %d columns, %s %s monitor\n",
 	    colors[vmode & 7],