Subject: Re: [PATCH v7 28/50] powerpc/pci: Rename pcibios_{add,remove}_pci_devices()

From: Gavin Shan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2015 10:08:21 +1100

On Wed, Nov 18, 2015 at 01:43:06PM +1100, Alexey Kardashevskiy wrote:
>On 11/05/2015 12:12 AM, Gavin Shan wrote:
>>This renames pcibios_{add,remove}_pci_devices() to avoid conflicts
>>with names of the weak functions in PCI subsystem, which have the
>>prefix "pcibios". No logical changes introduced.
>
>
>As you mentioned before, the patchset is organized as "code refactoring,
>IO/M32/M64, DMA, PE allocation/releaseing". This patch fits into the
>refactoring category so it goes to the beginning of the series :)
>

I don't think so. As said in PATCH[00/50], this patchset consists of 3
separate parts: PowerNV PCI rework; Using PCI slot; Hotplug driver; this
patch is one of the second part. So I don't think it needs to be move to
the beginning of the series.

Thanks,
Gavin