Subject: Re: [PATCH v8 42/45] drivers/of: Rename unflatten_dt_node()

From: Gavin Shan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2016 14:16:55 +1100

On Wed, Feb 17, 2016 at 08:59:53AM -0600, Rob Herring wrote:
>On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 9:44 PM, Gavin Shan <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> This renames unflatten_dt_node() to unflatten_dt_nodes() as it
>> populates multiple device nodes from FDT blob. No logical changes
>> introduced.
>>
>> Signed-off-by: Gavin Shan <[email-masked]>
>> ---
>>  drivers/of/fdt.c | 14 +++++++-------
>>  1 file changed, 7 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)
>
>Acked-by: Rob Herring <[email-masked]>
>
>I'm happy to take patches 40-42 for 4.6 if the rest of the series
>doesn't go in given they fix a separate problem. I just need to know
>soon (or at least they need to go into -next soon).
>

Thanks for quick response, Rob. It depends how much comments I will
receive for the powerpc/powernv part. Except that, all parts including
this one have been ack'ed. I can discuss it with Michael Ellerman.
By the way, how soon you need the decision to merge 40-42? If that's
one or two weeks later, I don't think the reivew on the whole series
can be done.

Also, I think you probably can merge 40-44 as they're all about
fdt.c. If they can be merged at one time, I needn't bother (cc)
you again if I need send a updated revision. Thanks for your
review.

Thanks,
Gavin

>Rob