Subject: Re: [alsa-devel] Setting some clocks back to DUMMY fixes spdif output on imx6q wandboard rev B1

From: Xavi Drudis Ferran <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2016 15:47:33 +0200

El Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 10:30:25AM -0300, Fabio Estevam deia:
> Xavi,
> 
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 10:11 AM, Fabio Estevam <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> > Xavi,
> >
> > Care to send a formal patch with your change?
> 
> If you prefer, I can send this change to the ARM kernel mailing list.
>

Whatever is easier for you. I'll have to look up the formalities for
sending the patch myself (format, copyright, where to send, etc.)
since I've never sent a patch for linux. I don't believe such a simple
change can be copyrightable, but the original isn't mine, it's from
that URL I gave, https://community.nxp.com/thread/387131 so originally
from [email-masked]

> Please let me know what you prefer.
>

If it's easy for you to send it yourself, I would prefer so and I'm
grateful. If not, it'll be an exercise for me, no problem.