Subject: [PATCH 0/3][RFC] powerpc: relative exception tables, and build-time sort

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 16:41:32 +1100

This implements relative exception tables for powerpc, and converts it
to use build-time sorting. I've tested 64s only so far, but 32-bit seems
to build. Will obviously require some more testing and reviews.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc: EX_TABLE macro for exception tables
  powerpc: relative exception tables
  powerpc: build-time sort exception table

 arch/powerpc/Kconfig                              |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/futex.h                  |  14 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/io.h                     |  18 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/linkage.h                |  22 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/module.h                 |   4 -
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/uaccess.h                |  51 ++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/word-at-a-time.h         |   5 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/kprobes.c                     |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c                       |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/lib/checksum_32.S                    |  47 ++--
 arch/powerpc/lib/checksum_64.S                    |  20 +-
 arch/powerpc/lib/copy_32.S                        |  56 ++---
 arch/powerpc/lib/copyuser_64.S                    | 271 +++++++++++-----------
 arch/powerpc/lib/copyuser_power7.S                |  21 +-
 arch/powerpc/lib/ldstfp.S                         |  25 +-
 arch/powerpc/lib/sstep.c                          |  15 +-
 arch/powerpc/lib/string.S                         |  11 +-
 arch/powerpc/lib/string_64.S                      |  16 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/fault.c                           |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/holly.c        |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/embedded6xx/mpc7448_hpc2.c |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/fsl_rio.c                     |   7 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/tsi108_pci.c                  |   5 +-
 scripts/sortextable.c                             |   2 +
 24 files changed, 274 insertions(+), 347 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.3