Subject: [PATCH 0/7] powerpc/mm: refactor vDSO mapping code

From: Dmitry Safonov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 18:50:59 +0300

Cleanup patches for vDSO on powerpc.
Originally, I wanted to add vDSO remapping on arm/aarch64 and
I decided to cleanup that part on powerpc.
I've add a hook for vm_ops for vDSO just like I did for x86.
Other changes - reduce exhaustive code duplication.
No visible to userspace changes expected.

Tested on qemu with buildroot rootfs.

Dmitry Safonov (7):
  powerpc/vdso: unify return paths in setup_additional_pages
  powerpc/vdso: remove unused params in vdso_do_func_patch{32,64}
  powerpc/vdso: separate common code in vdso_common
  powerpc/vdso: introduce init_vdso{32,64}_pagelist
  powerpc/vdso: split map_vdso from arch_setup_additional_pages
  powerpc/vdso: switch from legacy_special_mapping_vmops
  mm: kill arch_mremap

 arch/alpha/include/asm/Kbuild            |   1 -
 arch/arc/include/asm/Kbuild              |   1 -
 arch/arm/include/asm/Kbuild              |   1 -
 arch/arm64/include/asm/Kbuild            |   1 -
 arch/avr32/include/asm/Kbuild            |   1 -
 arch/blackfin/include/asm/Kbuild         |   1 -
 arch/c6x/include/asm/Kbuild              |   1 -
 arch/cris/include/asm/Kbuild             |   1 -
 arch/frv/include/asm/Kbuild              |   1 -
 arch/h8300/include/asm/Kbuild            |   1 -
 arch/hexagon/include/asm/Kbuild          |   1 -
 arch/ia64/include/asm/Kbuild             |   1 -
 arch/m32r/include/asm/Kbuild             |   1 -
 arch/m68k/include/asm/Kbuild             |   1 -
 arch/metag/include/asm/Kbuild            |   1 -
 arch/microblaze/include/asm/Kbuild       |   1 -
 arch/mips/include/asm/Kbuild             |   1 -
 arch/mn10300/include/asm/Kbuild          |   1 -
 arch/nios2/include/asm/Kbuild            |   1 -
 arch/openrisc/include/asm/Kbuild         |   1 -
 arch/parisc/include/asm/Kbuild           |   1 -
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mm-arch-hooks.h |  28 --
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vdso.c               | 492 +++++--------------------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vdso_common.c        | 248 ++++++++++++++++
 arch/s390/include/asm/Kbuild             |   1 -
 arch/score/include/asm/Kbuild            |   1 -
 arch/sh/include/asm/Kbuild               |   1 -
 arch/sparc/include/asm/Kbuild            |   1 -
 arch/tile/include/asm/Kbuild             |   1 -
 arch/um/include/asm/Kbuild               |   1 -
 arch/unicore32/include/asm/Kbuild        |   1 -
 arch/x86/include/asm/Kbuild              |   1 -
 arch/xtensa/include/asm/Kbuild           |   1 -
 include/asm-generic/mm-arch-hooks.h      |  16 -
 include/linux/mm-arch-hooks.h            |  25 --
 mm/mremap.c                              |   4 -
 36 files changed, 323 insertions(+), 520 deletions(-)
 delete mode 100644 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mm-arch-hooks.h
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/kernel/vdso_common.c
 delete mode 100644 include/asm-generic/mm-arch-hooks.h
 delete mode 100644 include/linux/mm-arch-hooks.h

-- 
2.10.0