Subject: [PATCH 0/3][RFC] powerpc: NMI IPIs

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016 01:01:22 +1100

Hi,

This is a significant reworking of earlier patches, it should be
getting closer to the right shape now, but I'm always open to
change anything.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc: add NMI IPI infrastructure
  powerpc: add struct smp_ops_t.cause_nmi_ipi operation
  powerpc/pseries: implement nmi ipi with H_SIGNAL_SYS_RESET

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/smp.h            |   7 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c                 | 282 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c               |   7 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/smp.c         |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/86xx/mpc86xx_smp.c |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/cell/interrupt.c   |   2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/chrp/smp.c         |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c     |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/smp.c      |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/smp.c          |   4 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c      |   4 +
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/smp.c      |  11 ++
 12 files changed, 268 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)

-- 
2.10.2