Subject: [PATCH 0/3] minor build fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 00:02:06 +1100

I was building BookE and big endian with a little endian cross
compiler and it stopped working. My BookS BE tests must have been
building using the ELFv2 ABI. After this, the build sometimes still
strangely fails with dot symbols in syscall table unable to be found,
but that's looking like it may be a linker bug (Alan is going to take
a look).

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc/64e: convert cmpi to cmpwi in head_64.S
  powerpc: allow compilation on cross-endian toolchain
  powerpc/64e: don't branch to dot symbols

 arch/powerpc/Makefile                | 6 ++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile           | 1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64e.S | 6 +++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/head_64.S        | 8 ++++----
 4 files changed, 14 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

-- 
2.10.2