Subject: [PATCH 0/4] resend build sanity checking additions

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 14:26:08 +1100

I've updated these in response to feedback and some wider testing
(that uncovered a few other issues).

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  powerpc: use the new post-link pass to check relocations
  powerpc: add arch/powerpc/tools directory
  powerpc/64s: tool to flag direct branches from unrelocated interrupt
    vectors
  powerpc/64: tool to check head sections location sanity

 arch/powerpc/Makefile                              | 13 +---
 arch/powerpc/Makefile.postlink                     | 47 +++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/head-64.h                 |  4 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S                  | 22 -------
 .../gcc-check-mprofile-kernel.sh                   |  0
 arch/powerpc/tools/head_check.sh                   | 70 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/{ => tools}/relocs_check.sh           |  0
 arch/powerpc/tools/unrel_branch_check.sh           | 57 ++++++++++++++++++
 8 files changed, 177 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 arch/powerpc/Makefile.postlink
 rename arch/powerpc/{scripts => tools}/gcc-check-mprofile-kernel.sh (100%)
 create mode 100755 arch/powerpc/tools/head_check.sh
 rename arch/powerpc/{ => tools}/relocs_check.sh (100%)
 create mode 100755 arch/powerpc/tools/unrel_branch_check.sh

-- 
2.10.2