Subject: [PATCH v7 0/7] Radix pte update tlbflush optimizations.

From: "Aneesh Kumar K.V" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 11:46:57 +0530

Changes from v6:
* restrict the new pte bit to radix and DD1 config

Changes from V5:
Switch to use pte bits to track page size.

Aneesh Kumar K.V (7):
  powerpc/mm: Rename hugetlb-radix.h to hugetlb.h
  powerpc/mm/hugetlb: Handle hugepage size supported by hash config
  powerpc/mm: Introduce _PAGE_LARGE software pte bits
  powerpc/mm: Add radix__tlb_flush_pte
  powerpc/mm: update radix__ptep_set_access_flag to not do full mm tlb
    flush
  powerpc/mm: update radix__pte_update to not do full mm tlb flush
  powerpc/mm: Batch tlb flush when invalidating pte entries

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/32/pgtable.h       |  3 ++-
 .../asm/book3s/64/{hugetlb-radix.h => hugetlb.h}   | 28 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgtable.h       | 14 +++++++++--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/radix.h         | 28 ++++++++++------------
 .../powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/tlbflush-radix.h |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/hugetlb.h                 |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/32/pgtable.h       |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/64/pgtable.h       |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable-book3s64.c                 |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable.c                          |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/tlb-radix.c                        | 18 ++++++++++++++
 11 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)
 rename arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/{hugetlb-radix.h => hugetlb.h} (52%)

-- 
2.10.2