Subject: [PATCH 0/3] KVM: PPC: Book3S: 64-bit CONFIG_RELOCATABLE fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 18:18:09 +1100

Hi,

I didn't get any objections to the approach proposed in my
earlier RFC, so I've gone ahead with R12 = (CR | trap #) approach.
It avoided an extra register save with HV and the PR handler ended
up not being too bad.

This passed KVM boot testing with 64-bit HV and PR, with the (host)
kernel running at non-0. Without these patches, the same configuration
crashes immediately.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S: Change interrupt call to reduce scratch space use on
    HV
  KVM: PPC: Book3S: Move 64-bit KVM interrupt handler out from alt
    section
  KVM: PPC: Book3S: 64-bit CONFIG_RELOCATABLE support for interrupts

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h | 67 +++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/head-64.h       |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S     | 10 ++---
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rmhandlers.S  | 19 +++++----
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_segment.S        | 32 +++++++++++----
 5 files changed, 94 insertions(+), 36 deletions(-)

-- 
2.10.2