Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] KVM: PPC: Book3S: 64-bit CONFIG_RELOCATABLE fixes

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 04:29:24 +1000

Hi,

I took into account the feedback from last time. I was sceptical at
first about moving the store to save r9 from the KVM test to the
KVM handler. After implementing it, it actually worked well.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  KVM: PPC: Book3S: Change interrupt call to reduce scratch space use on HV
  KVM: PPC: Book3S: Move 64-bit KVM interrupt handler out from alt section
  KVM: PPC: Book3S: 64-bit CONFIG_RELOCATABLE support for interrupts

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h | 63 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/head-64.h       |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S     | 10 ++---
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_hv_rmhandlers.S  | 15 ++++++--
 arch/powerpc/kvm/book3s_segment.S        | 32 ++++++++++++----
 5 files changed, 89 insertions(+), 33 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0