Subject: [RFC][PATCH 0/5] power saving wakeup changes for POWER9 MCE

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 04:38:56 +1000

Hi,

This is not a bare minimum fix to get the MCE power saving wakeup
working for POWER9, but I had a couple of other things it ended on
top of which made things a bit simpler.

RFC only at this stage because it needs a bit more testing. It
seems to work in simulator though when constructing an MCE from
power save wakeup (whereas it crashes with mainline).

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (5):
  powerpc/64s: move remaining system reset idle code into idle_book3s.S
  powerpc/64: stop using bit in HSPRG0 to test winkle
  powerpc/64s: use alternative feature patching
  powerpc/64s: consolidate pnv_restore_hyp_resource into
    pnv_powersave_wakeup
  powerpc/64s: fix POWER9 machine check handler from stop state

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h |  18 +----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S     | 116 +++++++++++--------------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_book3s.S        |  76 ++++++++++----------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/idle.c    |  13 ----
 4 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 142 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0