Subject: [PATCH 0/9] MCE handler for POWER9

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 05:44:21 +1000

Hi,

The first part of this series up to patch 5 includes MCE handler
definitions for POWER9. Probably the biggest concern is the new
MCE types and how they are recorded and reported, so comments on
that would be welcome.

Patches 6 onward change the MCE parsing into a table base approach.
Note, those later changes are not functionally identical (as noted
in comments, e.g. effective address and ERAT flushing changes slightly).

This has had some testing with a userspace harness, as well as some
tests in mambo.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (9):
  powerpc/64s: machine check print NIP
  powerpc/64s: allow machine check handler to set severity and initiator
  powerpc/64s: clean up machine check recovery flushing
  powerpc/64s: cope with non-synchronous machine checks
  powerpc/64s: POWER9 machine check handler
  powerpc/64s: move POWER machine check defines into mce_power.c
  powerpc/64s: data driven machine check evaluation
  powerpc/64s: data driven machine check handling
  powerpc/64s: POWER8 add missing machine check definitions

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/bitops.h     |   4 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mce.h        | 101 +++---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cputable.c        |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce.c             |  91 +++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce_power.c       | 590 +++++++++++++++++++++++-----------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal.c |  20 +-
 6 files changed, 564 insertions(+), 245 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0