Subject: [PATCH 0/3 v2] MCE handler for POWER9

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2017 12:00:45 +1000

Hi,

This is a minimal implementation of the POWER9 MCE handler that
should be suitable for backport if necessary.

Moving this to firmware may be the right long term solution, but
we need a P9 Linux handler for existing kernels and firmwares.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc/64s: fix handling of non-synchronous machine checks
  powerpc/64s: allow machine check handler to set severity and initiator
  powerpc/64s: POWER9 machine check handler

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/bitops.h     |   4 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mce.h        | 108 +++++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/cputable.c        |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce.c             |  88 ++++++++++++-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce_power.c       | 237 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal.c |  21 +--
 6 files changed, 443 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0