Subject: [PATCH 0/6] table-based machine check handlers

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 22:36:42 +1000

Hi,

This is a rebase of the table based MCE patches on top of the POWER9
handler that was merged upstream. Plus a couple of misc things (patches
1 and 6).

The plan is to have OPAL firmware do most of this recovery and parsing
in future, but I think it's worth tidying this up. IMO it's easier to
see what's going on and less error prone to change or add things.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (6):
  powerpc/64s: machine check print NIP
  powerpc/64s: clean up machine check recovery flushing
  powerpc/64s: move POWER machine check defines into mce_power.c
  powerpc/64s: data driven machine check evaluation
  powerpc/64s: data driven machine check handling
  powerpc/64s: POWER8 add missing machine check definitions

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/mce.h  |  91 -----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce.c       |   3 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/mce_power.c | 776 +++++++++++++++++++---------------------
 3 files changed, 369 insertions(+), 501 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0