Subject: [RFC][PATCH 0/2] process interrupts from idle wakeup

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 14:52:52 +1000

Hi,

Just wanted to get some opinions on this approach. I will wait until
current batch of idle fixes are merged before submitting properly,
and still need to test on POWER9, but on POWER8 the speedup is
quite good.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (2):
  powerpc/powernv: process interrupts from system reset wakeup
  powerpc/64s: msgclr when handling doorbell exceptions

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/dbell.h      | 13 +++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/machdep.h    |  1 -
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-opcode.h |  3 +++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/processor.h  |  1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dbell.c           |  9 +++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/idle.c | 11 ++++++++---
 drivers/cpuidle/cpuidle-powernv.c     | 35 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
 7 files changed, 67 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0