Subject: [PATCH 0/5] doorbell patches for POWER9

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 22:55:57 +1000

This is what I'd like to do for POWER9 doorbells, which reworks
the existing code a bit. I guess it won't work on DD1 with OPAL
until darn is fixed (only tested on POWER9 using mambo).

Nicholas Piggin (5):
  powerpc/pseries: do not use msgsndp doorbells on POWER9 guests
  powerpc: change the doorbell IPI calling convention
  powerpc: Introduce msgsnd/doorbell barrier primitives
  powerpc/64s: avoid branch for ppc_msgsnd
  powerpc/powernv: POWER9 support for msgsnd/doorbell IPI

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/dbell.h          | 45 ++++++++++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/feature-fixups.h | 20 +++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc-opcode.h     |  6 ++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc_asm.h        | 15 ++++++++
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/smp.h            |  4 +--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/xics.h           |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/dbell.c               | 58 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/smp.c                 | 27 +++++++-------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/85xx/smp.c         | 11 ++----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powermac/smp.c     |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/smp.c      | 33 +++++++++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/smp.c      | 33 ++++++++----------
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/xics/icp-hv.c         |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/xics/icp-native.c     | 12 +------
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/xics/icp-opal.c       |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/sysdev/xics/xics-common.c    |  3 --
 16 files changed, 189 insertions(+), 86 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0