Subject: [PATCH] powerpc/64s: Use relon prolog for EXC_VIRT_OOL_MASKABLE_HV handlers

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 19:45:48 +1000

Hypervisor Virtualization and Directed Hypervisor Doorbell interrupt
handlers use the macro EXC_VIRT_OOL_MASKABLE_HV for their relocation-on
handlers, which calls MASKABLE_RELON_EXCEPTION_HV_OOL, which uses the
real mode interrupt prolog.

Use the RELON variant instead to reduce overhead.

Fixes: 1707dd1613 ("powerpc: Save CFAR before branching in interrupt entry paths")
Cc: Paul Mackerras <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
---

I was hesitant about using the Fixes: tag on this one because it's not
a correctness bug as far as I can see.

Thanks,
Nick

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h
index 14752eee3d0c..b89c91e27dd0 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h
+++ b/arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h
@@ -522,7 +522,7 @@ END_FTR_SECTION_NESTED(ftr,ftr,943)
 
 #define MASKABLE_RELON_EXCEPTION_HV_OOL(vec, label)			\
 	EXCEPTION_PROLOG_1(PACA_EXGEN, SOFTEN_TEST_HV, vec);		\
-	EXCEPTION_PROLOG_PSERIES_1(label, EXC_HV)
+	EXCEPTION_RELON_PROLOG_PSERIES_1(label, EXC_HV)
 
 /*
  * Our exception common code can be passed various "additions"
-- 
2.11.0