Subject: [PATCH v2 0/9] idle fixes and changes for POWER8 and POWER9

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 23:05:42 +1000

Since last posting:

- accounted for some minor omments
- improved changelogs
- updated to powerpc next which includes Gautham's idle changes.
- Fixed CONFIG_RELOCATABLE build with the new patch 1.
- Also added the last patch which simplifies the DD1 workaround,
  which is possible with HSPRG0 wakeup differences removed.

Nicholas Piggin (9):
  powerpc/64s: Remove unnecessary relocation branch from idle handler
  powerpc/64s: move remaining system reset idle code into idle_book3s.S
  powerpc/64s: stop using bit in HSPRG0 to test winkle
  powerpc/64s: use alternative feature patching
  powerpc/64s: fix POWER9 machine check handler from stop state
  powerpc/64s: idle expand core idle state bits
  powerpc/64s: idle do not hold reservation longer than required
  powerpc/64s: idle POWER8 avoid full state loss recovery where possible
  powerpc/64s: Simplify POWER9 DD1 idle workaround code

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/cpuidle.h        |  32 +++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/exception-64s.h  |  21 +--
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/feature-fixups.h |   3 +
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/reg.h            |   1 +
 arch/powerpc/kernel/exceptions-64s.S      | 122 ++++++--------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_book3s.S         | 260 ++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/idle.c     |  13 --
 7 files changed, 270 insertions(+), 182 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0