Subject: [PATCH v2 0/3] Implement page table accounting for powerpc

From: Balbir Singh <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 16:34:35 +1000

(3e79ec7 arch: x86: charge page tables to kmemcg) added support for page
table accounting). This patch is the second iteration to add
support, in the earlier iteration only book3s 64 bit was supported.
This iteration adds support for booke/3s/32 and 64 bit.

There is some ugliness in this patchset, pgalloc.h is included
from book3s_64_mmu_radix.c to reuse the pte/pmd/pud and pgd
management routines. We use #ifdef MODULE to provide a version
that provides full accounting. The alternatives are discussed
in patch 1 below

Changelog v2:
 - Added support for 32 bit and booke
 - Added hugepte alloc accounting

Balbir Singh (3):
  powerpc/mm/book(e)(3s)/64: Add page table accounting
  powerpc/mm/book(e)(3s)/32: Add page table accounting
  powerpc/mm/hugetlb: Add support for page accounting

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/32/pgalloc.h |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/book3s/64/pgalloc.h | 17 +++++++++++------
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/32/pgalloc.h |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/nohash/64/pgalloc.h | 12 ++++++++----
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/pgalloc.h           | 14 ++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/mm/hugetlbpage.c                |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable_32.c                 |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/mm/pgtable_64.c                 |  3 ++-
 8 files changed, 41 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

-- 
2.9.3