Subject: [PATCH 0/2] non maskable interrupt reentrancy fixes for OPAL

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2017 22:01:08 +1000

Hi,

These fixes are more minimal, and split up properly since last post.
Also accounted for Ben's comment of using HSRRs rather than disabling
RI for OPAL_CALL.

This will still increase cost of opal calls a bit due to new mtmsr in
FIXUP_ENDIAN return.

I have a few more patches that reduce overhead quite a bit, but they
won't be suitable for 4.12, so I'll send those out after merge window.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (2):
  powerpc/64s: Fix FIXUP_ENDIAN non-maskable interrupt reentrancy
  powerpc/64s: Fix OPAL_CALL non-maskable interrupt reentrancy

 arch/powerpc/boot/ppc_asm.h                    | 12 +++++++-----
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/ppc_asm.h             | 11 +++++++----
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-wrappers.S |  6 +++---
 3 files changed, 17 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0