Subject: [PATCH 0/5] Register save/restore function build improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 01:56:47 +1000

These are some minor improvements I came up when investigating
"orphan" sections (.sfpr currently is). For 4.13.

Nicholas Piggin (5):
  powerpc/64: place sfpr section explicitly with the linker script
  powerpc/64: do not link crtsavres.o in vmlinux
  powerpc/64: do not link crtsaveres.o in boot
  powerpc/64: do not create new section for save/restore functions
  powerpc/64: Linker on-demand save/restore functions for modules

 arch/powerpc/Makefile             | 10 ++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/boot/Makefile        |  3 ++-
 arch/powerpc/boot/crtsavres.S     |  8 ++++----
 arch/powerpc/kernel/vmlinux.lds.S |  8 ++++++++
 arch/powerpc/lib/Makefile         | 13 ++++++++++---
 arch/powerpc/lib/crtsavres.S      |  6 ++----
 6 files changed, 36 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0