Subject: [PATCH 09/14] powerpc/64s: idle hmi wakeup is unlikely

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2017 09:58:30 +1000

In a busy system, idle wakeups can be expected from IPIs and device
interrupts.

Signed-off-by: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
---
 arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_book3s.S | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_book3s.S b/arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_book3s.S
index 6305d4d7a268..32b76fb28352 100644
--- a/arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_book3s.S
+++ b/arch/powerpc/kernel/idle_book3s.S
@@ -306,7 +306,7 @@ FTR_SECTION_ELSE_NESTED(66);						\
 	rlwinm	r0,r12,45-31,0xe;  /* P7 wake reason field is 3 bits */	\
 ALT_FTR_SECTION_END_NESTED_IFSET(CPU_FTR_ARCH_207S, 66);		\
 	cmpwi	r0,0xa;			/* Hypervisor maintenance ? */	\
-	bne	20f;							\
+	bne+	20f;							\
 	/* Invoke opal call to handle hmi */				\
 	ld	r2,PACATOC(r13);					\
 	ld	r1,PACAR1(r13);						\
-- 
2.11.0