Subject: [PATCH 0/3] powerpc (powernv and pseries) cpuidle driver improvmeents

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 23:02:38 +1000

Hi,

These are a few small improvements that came from doing an
optimisation pass over powerpc cpu idle paths.

Michael reminded me to cc the cpuidle maintainers. I think he
will take the patches through the powerpc tree, but any suggestion
or ack or nack would be welcome.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  cpuidle: powerpc: cpuidle set polling before enabling irqs
  cpuidle: powerpc: read mostly for common globals
  cpuidle: powerpc: no memory barrier after break from idle

 drivers/cpuidle/cpuidle-powernv.c | 25 +++++++++++++++++--------
 drivers/cpuidle/cpuidle-pseries.c | 22 +++++++++++++++-------
 2 files changed, 32 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0