Subject: Re: [PATCH v2] perf: libdw support for powerpc [ping]

From: Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 09:48:29 -0300

Em Wed, Jun 21, 2017 at 10:16:56AM +0200, Milian Wolff escreveu:
> On Mittwoch, 21. Juni 2017 03:07:39 CEST Arnaldo Carvalho de Melo wrote:
> > Hi Millian, can I take this as an Acked-by or Tested-by?
 
> I have no access to any PowerPC hardware. In principle the code looks
> fine, but that's all I can say here.

Ok, that would count as an Acked-by, i.e. from
Documentation/process/submitting-patches.rst:

-------------------------

Acked-by: is not as formal as Signed-off-by:.  It is a record that the acker
has at least reviewed the patch and has indicated acceptance.  Hence patch
mergers will sometimes manually convert an acker's "yep, looks good to me"
into an Acked-by: (but note that it is usually better to ask for an
explicit ack).

-------------------------

If you had a ppc machine _and_ had applied and tested the patch, that
would allow us to use a Tested-by tag.

Ok?

- Arnaldo