Subject: [PATCH 0/3] sreset debugging improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 13:56:24 +1000

Since last time:
- Fixed bug in the fadump patch noticed by Mahesh.
- Removed ppc_md.panic completely.

Nicholas Piggin (3):
  powerpc: do not call ppc_md.panic in fadump panic notifier
  powerpc/pseries/le: work around a firmware quirk
  powerpc: do not send system reset request through the oops path

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/machdep.h     |  1 -
 arch/powerpc/include/asm/setup.h       |  1 -
 arch/powerpc/kernel/fadump.c           | 22 ++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/kernel/setup-common.c     | 27 -------------------
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c            | 47 ++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/ps3/setup.c     | 15 -----------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c   | 15 +++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/setup.c |  1 -
 8 files changed, 68 insertions(+), 61 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0