Subject: [PATCH 0/4] machine check handling improvements

From: Nicholas Piggin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 14:04:18 +1000

These are some improvements to recoverability and debugability
of machine check handling. Patch 2 depends on patch 1, but they
are otherwise independent.

Thanks,
Nick

Nicholas Piggin (4):
  powerpc/powernv: handle the platform error reboot in ppc_md.restart
  powerpc/powernv: machine check use kernel crash path
  powernv/pseries: machine check use kernel crash path
  powerpc: machine check interrupt is a non-maskable interrupt

 arch/powerpc/include/asm/opal.h           |  2 +-
 arch/powerpc/kernel/traps.c               |  9 +++--
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal-hmi.c | 20 ++---------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/opal.c     | 57 ++++++++-----------------------
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/powernv.h  |  2 ++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/powernv/setup.c    | 31 +++++++++++++++++
 arch/powerpc/platforms/pseries/ras.c      | 22 ++++++------
 7 files changed, 69 insertions(+), 74 deletions(-)

-- 
2.11.0